EXTREME ACTION BASKETBALL CLINICS
Saturday & Sunday Basketball Clinic Series
Training sessions are led by Rodney Zimmerman (former UCLA collegiate basketball player and NBA/Europe Basketball Pro, and national motivator), and Maliek Daniels
Program is offered to Boys & Girls
- Align the mental passion with physical abilities, confidence, and leadership.
- Disciplined mental and physical training to help each player elevate their opportunities on and off the court.
- Develop the cognitive instinct of basketball positioning, follow through, and finish.
- Develop the will power to get up when failure occurs.
Location: Atlanta Jewish Academy (5200 Northland Dr, Atlanta, GA 30342)
- EA sessions include ball handling, skill training, footwork, guard skill training, and post skills.
- Participants will train with others at similar skill level.
- Complete 12+ sessions and receive our bonus gift pack (includes workout booklet and shirt).
- 5 minutes on court intense dynamic warm-up program
- 1 hour on court instruction
- 15 minute CM cognitive basketball workout
- 10 minute CM shooting program