Global Leaders Program Funding
Participant Demographics: 7th - 11th grade male and female student athletes; 45% African American, 35% Caucasian, and 20% American Indians, Alaska Natives, Asians and Pacific Islanders.
Overarching Goal: Student athletes receive academic, community, and athletic scholarships to college.
Funding Needed ($15,000): Each year funding is needed for materials and our annual book & boot camp retreat. The program cost per participant each year is $1,475. For those who cannot afford to be in the program, Conditioned Minds Foundation provides scholarships to those participants accelerating academically in the classroom. Our annual funding responsibility is $15,000 each year to support 50 youth.
About Global Leaders Program:
- Supports up to 50 student athletes (grades 7 - 11)
- Designed to empower student athletes to excel academically, athletically, socially, emotionally, and financially, with resiliency, character, virtues, and the discipline to become a stronger self-driven, confident leader.
- Brings participants from diverse socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds together to explore leadership and change.
- Provides opportunities for participants to organize and operate camps in other states as fundraisers to help families affected by natural environmental disasters
- Bridges alliances for participants to place their voice and actions in their own communities
- Positions athletes to become exceptional leaders.
Conditioned Minds Foundation * Tel: (678) 615-8160 * Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rodney Zimmerman (Founder) * Tel: (404) 380-0534 * Email: email@example.com