Thank You For Supporting The Jewish To Inner City Connection
We want to take this moment to express our gratitude for whatever donation amount you decide to make towards our efforts in connecting Jewish Community youth with those less fortunate. All donations made towards this effort will be placed in a restricted fund solely for each annual camp.
Facts about each annual camp
- Supports up to 60 under-served / underpriveledged inner city youth (ages 10 - 14)
- Camps are held either during the summer or winter break
- Nutritious food comes from the local Jewish community stores
- Offer indoor and outdoor sports at the same time including soccer, volleyball, flag football, and basketball.
- 10 - 15 Counselors (Jewish High School Students) - Stipend program in place
- Gift bags provided to all participants and counselors
Monetary donations go towards
- Transportation to and from Camp Site
- Facility Use
- Meals (including Breakfast & Lunch)
- Gift Bag Items
- Stipends for Counselors
- Honorariums for Guest Speakers