Students (ages 17 - 25) may participate as a support counselor at our Conditioned Minds camps. In order to be a support counselor, the student must be referred by an organization in direct connection with Conditioned Minds Inc. The support counselor will directly assist the camp director and counselors.
- Manage participants behavior and act as a role model and mentor
- Model constructive participation in all daily activities
- Work closely with camp director and counselors to ensure safety of all children
- Provide a safe and healthy environment, both physically and mentally, to ensure the operation of a
quality camp program.
- Assist in the planning and implementing of the daily activities that fit the children’s needs and
- Reports all accidents to the camp director or counselor, and completely fills out proper accident/incident form
- Direct or assist in the daily maintenance of the childcare area, ensuring safety and cleanliness.
- Remains up to date on emergency procedures and policies.
- Participate enthusiastically