Conditioned Minds Foundation Inc.
Conditioned Minds Foundation is a 501c(3) focused on strengthening the opportunities of youth and student athletes around the world. In order to do so, the Foundation prides itself on 5 charitable acts of legacy development.
- Services to youth and families (camps, programs, clinics, tournaments, and youth led fundraisers).
- E.P.I.C. Software Applications and Curricula Designed by CM Founder for Students Nationwide.
- Technology scholarships to graduating underserved youth.
- Collaboratives bridging diverse communities through respect, responsibility, courage, faith, & connectedness.
- Grant programs for in-school and youth organizations throughout the United States.
The foundation is a restricted fund and allows donors and sponsors to choose their passion towards placing their money and or in-kind products.
Donations/Sponsorship opportunities include the following:
- Tribute Donations (monetary donation to have a camp, clinic, software program, or tournament named in honor);
- Field of Interest Fund (designated to any of the 5 charitable acts above)
- Sponsorship (financial support for camps, clinics, schools and organization programs)
- In-Kind Donations (products handed out at camps, clinics, tournaments, and fundraisers)
Our foundation is the center of our heart, serving youth, adults, and families with love and support through our experiential programs and perspective tools. We strive through every camp, clinic, and program, to leave a positive impact on the lives of all we serve. Since 2010 we have been proud to serve students in Colorado Springs, CO and Huntington Beach, CA; students, adults and families throughout Georgia; and assist organizations around the country.
We are always in need of your support so that we can help those kids who have to look inside of our program and camps from outside the buildings windows. Conditioned Minds Foundation seeks to continue keeping its camps, clinics, and programs affordable for all. There are many young people who cannot afford to attend the same programs that your kids have attended over the years. Every donation helps the Conditioned Minds Foundation and directly impacts the youth we serve.
Support A Cause: