Uniqueness of the Pelumi & Shota Volleyball Academy
The volleyball academy offers a focus on serving techniques, movement and timing. Each clinic offers a fundamental approach to hitting and arm swing, and development of consistent passing and defensive movements including diving/rolling. Both girls and boys will gain confidence while learning demonstrated skills in each session. Students are split up based on skill and grades with a simple evaluation tryout to see what each participants skill levels are. Each training session will feature a warmup/conditioning, drills, and scrimmage format. Participants will be given suggested positions to work on based on skill set evaluations.
- Location: Atlanta Jewish Academy (5200 Northland Drive, Atlanta, GA 30342)
- Contact Coach Pelumi (848) 250-1425 with specific training questions
- Email w/ registration questions: email@example.com
- Package Prices: Single Sessions: $60; 6 Sessions: $330; 9 Sessions: $470; 12 Sessions: $600
Sunday Training Schedule
- Grades 5 – 8 Middle School Girls (12:00pm – 1:00pm)
- 3rd & 4th Grade – Girls & Boys (1:00pm – 2:00pm)
- Grades 5 – 8 Middle School Boys (2:00pm – 3:00pm)
- Grades 9 – 12 High School Girls (3:00pm – 4:00pm)
We are happy to answer any questions you may have.