Camp Mad Kavod
Conditioned Minds Foundation is proud to host a sponsored camp for selected under-served and underprivileged youth in the greater Atlanta area and surrounding counties. Students are transported for free to the designated camp complex, provided a free breakfast and lunch throughout the week, and are offered an incredible sport leadership and instruction experience. Guests speakers include former and current professional athletes; educators; community leaders; and students from the Jewish Community. Spearheading an inspired curriculum of team building, athletic training, communication skills, development of self respect, and a passion to succeed through the cognitive teachings of process over outcome, the Conditioned Minds Foundation works with local high school students in the Jewish community to allow students an incredible opportunity to mentor as big brothers and sisters.
Facts About Camp Mad Kadov:
- Supports up to 60 under-served / underprivileged inner city youth (ages 10 - 14)
- Nutritious meals come from the local Jewish community stores
- Camp offers leadership programs, team building, soccer, volleyball, flag football, and basketball.
- 10 - 15 Counselors (Jewish High School Students)
- Gift bags provided to all participants and counselors
- Unique Opportunity For Jewish High School Boys To Mentor Inner City Middle School Boys
- 60% Funds Raised For Jewish High School Boys Basketball Team To Attend Out of State Jewish Tournaments
- 40% Funds Raised To Support A Selected Inner City Cause Designated By Jewish Teen Mentors