General League Information
- Dates: Sundays – August 21, 28, September 4, 11, 18, October 2, 9, 16
- Times: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- Cost Per Team: only $500 (only $40 per player to participate – up to 14 players)
- Guaranteed 7 games per team
- Up to 10 teams total
- Location: 5200 Northland Drive, Atlanta, GA 30342
- No outside coolers or food allowed
- 2 – 20 minute halves running clock / Last 2 minutes of second half clock stops
- A player shoots one free throw for 2 or 3 points on all shooting fouls. Common fouls will be taken out of bounds unless the team has reached 7 team fouls or the 10 fouls for the double bonus. Then the player will shoot one free throw for 2 points. A player fouled on a made basket will not shoot a free throw. The basket will count as an and one.
- The last two minutes of the game in regulation or in overtime, all free throws will go back to normal 1, 2 or 3 shots depending on the situation.
- Two (2) timeouts per team per half. 4 total for the game.
- 2 officials per game
- Foul rules are the same as high school. Seven (6) for the bonus, ten (8) for the double bonus.
- Players are permitted five (5) fouls before fouling out.
- Overtime is 3 minutes. 2nd overtime is first basket wins.
- One (1) technical foul for player or coach; One shot for two points and the ball taken out of bounds.
- Two (2) technical fouls in same game for player or coach; disqualified for the 1st half of next scheduled game and One shot for two points and the ball taken out of bounds.
Team Download Information
Please download and fill out the team roster. Once completed, please email form back to firstname.lastname@example.org CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Please have each participant fill out the player waiver form. Forms may be returned to Rodney Zimmerman before the start of the first game. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
League Schedule & Results
Date: August 21, 2022
Date: August 28, 2022
Date: September 4, 2022
Date: September 11, 2022
Date: September 18, 2022
Date: October 2, 2022
Date: October 9, 2022
Date: October 16, 2022
We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Atlanta Jewish Academy
5200 Northland Drive, Atlanta, GA 30342