Never Have I Ever Activity:
- Every student holds up five fingers.
- Go around the circle and one at a time, each person announces something that they have never done, beginning the sentence with the phrase "Never have I ever..." For example, a person could say, "Never have I ever been to Europe."
- For each statement that is said, all the other players drop a finger if they have done that statement. So, if three other people have been to Europe before, those three people must put down a finger, leaving them with 4 fingers.
- The goal is to stay in the game the longest (to be the last person with fingers remaining).
- To win, it's a good strategy to say statements that most people have done, but you haven't. Be creative and silly (but not rude, of course).